Labels

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Success



   Success is the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors. One person in my life who I view has obtained a lot of success is my father. I think he is pretty much successful in every part of his life. He has a stable job with a stable income that can support his family. My father is a happy man who enjoys his hobbies of working on cars or hunting in his free time and who enjoys his job and makes good money. My father is the most successful figure within my life. He has a good balance of family, hobbies and work. 
   My dad is the operations and maintenance manager at a power plant in Cottage Grove. His money is well deserved for the amount of hard work and hours he puts in within a year. I guess many people measure success in the amount of possessions you have and money obtained, but my father is different. He will tell you success is measured in the amount of effort you put in and the amount of happiness and joy you get out of it. 
My father is definitely an influential person within my life. If I am lucky enough, I one day hope that I have at least half the success he has gotten in his life. I work hard at everything I do and follow his example in hope that I will turn out a lot like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment