Labels

Monday, September 12, 2011

Connecting with the world (task 1)

      Now days the internet is not only used to search those answers to the random questions you ask but to connect with people around the world, and to keep up with current events. Using the internet to connect with family, friends and new people provides an easy opportunity  to socialize. Since the internet does provide easy communication I, myself, have used it to connect with my family within Scotland. Shopping online, watching shows, downloading music, exploring new topics of interest all are easily accessible through the world wide web.


     The direction in which I am planning on taking my blog is unclear. I want to focus on the things I'm most interested in. They always say "write about what you know". My blog will probably start out random and all over the place but eventually I'll find that one topic that interest me most that I will want to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment